By: John McCarrick, Lori Smith, Ryan Udell and Sedgwick Jeanite In this post, we summarize some of the highlights from AIG’s recently published Mergers and Acquisitions 2018 Claims Report, and include our own observations on the role that Representations and Warranties Insurance (R&W Insurance) is increasingly playing in M&A transactions.
By: Marc Casarino The business and affairs of a Delaware corporation are managed by its board of directors. The board’s managerial oversight includes deciding whether to pursue a claim belonging to the corporation. A stockholder may demand that the board pursue a claim on behalf of the corporation. By doing so, the stockholder concedes the […]
- Delaware Enforces Common Stockholder Contractual Waiver of Appraisal Rights
- Reps & Warranties Insurance Claims – Observations on AIG’s 2018 Claims Report
- The Viability of Dually Direct and Derivative Claims Is Under Fire in Delaware Corporate Litigation
- Becoming a Smaller Reporting Company: SEC Issues Compliance Guide on Expanded Smaller Reporting Company Definition
- New York State Issues Model Sexual Harassment Prevention Policy and Training