By: John McCarrick, Lori Smith, Ryan Udell and Sedgwick Jeanite In this post, we summarize some of the highlights from AIG’s recently published Mergers and Acquisitions 2018 Claims Report, and include our own observations on the role that Representations and Warranties Insurance (R&W Insurance) is increasingly playing in M&A transactions.
By: Marc Casarino The business and affairs of a Delaware corporation are managed by its board of directors. The board’s managerial oversight includes deciding whether to pursue a claim belonging to the corporation. A stockholder may demand that the board pursue a claim on behalf of the corporation. By doing so, the stockholder concedes the […]
- Delaware Chancery Court Declines to Apply Zapata-Like Analysis to Deceptive Conduct Affiliated With an Independent Board
- Insight and Analysis of California’s New Gender-Specific Board Requirements
- Delaware Chancery Court Provides Guidance on Prior Material Breach and Set-Offs
- Opportunity Zone Tax Incentives: Significant Guidance from the IRS
- Shareholders Agreements: Insurance for Entrepreneurs