By: John McCarrick, Lori Smith, Ryan Udell and Sedgwick Jeanite In this post, we summarize some of the highlights from AIG’s recently published Mergers and Acquisitions 2018 Claims Report, and include our own observations on the role that Representations and Warranties Insurance (R&W Insurance) is increasingly playing in M&A transactions.
By: Marc Casarino The business and affairs of a Delaware corporation are managed by its board of directors. The board’s managerial oversight includes deciding whether to pursue a claim belonging to the corporation. A stockholder may demand that the board pursue a claim on behalf of the corporation. By doing so, the stockholder concedes the […]
- When the Main Course Will Be Shrinking Pie, It’s Always Best to Plan the Meal Early
- Delaware Chancery Court Disfavors “Sue First, Ask Questions Later” Approach to a Books and Records Demand
- Third Circuit Affirms Six-Figure Award Against Employees in FLSA Case
- SEC Adopts New Hedging Disclosure Rules
- Delaware Chancery Court Orders Papa John’s to Deliver Materials Responsive to a Director’s Books and Records Demand