“Taking Care of Business” is a blog from White and Williams which focuses on emerging issues impacting the business community at every stage of the lifecycle from formation to growth and exit. Whether it be important updates on day-to-day operational matters or recent trends and legal developments, we’ve got you covered. TCB is a “one stop shop” for insights and commentary on everything relevant to owning and operating a business.
- Corporate Transparency Act and Implications for Entity Formation and Transaction Structures
- Nasdaq’s Giant Leap Towards Diversity on the Board
- The Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement Act of 2019
- IRS to Allow “Workaround” to Deduction Limits for State and Local Income Taxes
- Finders May Finally Be Keepers: SEC Proposes Rules Allowing for Unregistered Broker-Dealers to Participate in Capital-Raising Transactions Under Certain Circumstances