“Taking Care of Business” is a blog from White and Williams which focuses on emerging issues impacting the business community at every stage of the lifecycle from formation to growth and exit. Whether it be important updates on day-to-day operational matters or recent trends and legal developments, we’ve got you covered. TCB is a “one stop shop” for insights and commentary on everything relevant to owning and operating a business.
- The Long Arm of the Law Lengthens: What the U.S. ex rel. Medrano v. Diabetic Care RX, LLC Settlement Means for Private Equity Investors
- Delaware Court Of Chancery Extends MFW Framework to Board Decisions on Controlling Party Compensation
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I’m (Not) Yours: How a Lapse in Record Keeping Can Lead to Non-Binding Contracts
- Delaware Supreme Court Clarifies That a Response to a Books and Records Demand Is Not Presumptively Confidential
- IRS Reduces Affordability Requirement for Employers’ Healthcare Coverage